Sales Representative, Online Recruitment Advertising
- Information Technology
- Sales / Business Development
- Arts / Entertainment / Media
- Customer Service
Are you the type of person that is always trying to top your best month? Do you want to take your career to the next level with online media sales? Then this role is for you! Join a growing organization, who is seeking driven individuals hungry to achieve and surpass quota and goals.
About the Company
CareerCast, a division of Adicio, provides sales and marketing services for job boards and also operates CareerCast.com and JobsRated.com. CareerCast has a portfolio of over 60 sites focused on online recruitment and is dedicated to increasing revenue and market share for our sites, as well as monetizing our audience. In addition, CareerCast.com is an award-winning career portal that attracts more than 600K unique visitors with 3 million page views per month.
Recognized by many in the industry as a leading recruitment board, it’s also the home of the highly renowned Jobs Rated reports, which rank the nation’s best and worst jobs.
About the Culture
Adicio brings the fun of working to life with a fast-paced and innovative learning atmosphere that competes in the global Internet market. Our company offers a challenging, fun, and business casual environment with engaged co-workers who enjoy working and playing together. Each quarter we organize company-sponsored events like Padre Games, Holiday Parties, Bowling, Whale Watching, and more. The Company recognizes the value of diversity and provides an environment that promotes wellness amongst its employees.
Working at Adicio has many advantages, the company offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a 401K program, a wellness program including a subsidized on premises masseuse, as well as paid personal time off , volunteer paid day off and paid holidays.
About the Job
CareerCast.com is looking for a Sales Representative for Online Recruitment Advertising to contribute to the continued success and development of the company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts in a highly-productive inside sales environment. A strong candidate will have call center sales experience, excellent communication skills, proven work ethic and the desire to be part of a dynamic and fast-moving organization.
If you are passionate about selling digital marketing solutions and have an interest in making a difference in a hard-working, fun environment, we want to hear from you!
- Prospecting, cold calling and developing new business
- Selling digital recruitment advertising to employers, recruiters and/or agencies
- Conducting product demonstrations and presentations over the phone
- Strategically managing and building a pipeline to maximize revenue while providing accurate and timely forecasts
- Developing account relationships and be able to close sales quickly
What you bring to the team
- A strong interest in advancing your sales career with professional training
- An outgoing, persuasive personality
- A can-do attitude and no aversion to being challenged to improve
- Performance-based expectations, organization and need to win
- Relevant knowledge of media, marketing and the online advertising industry
- 2-4 years strong selling experience with proven track record of success
- Exceptional written, phone and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency; Microsoft Office and CRM
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to work under pressure, keep organized and set priorities
- Some college preferred but not necessary
- Passion to educate and sell
- Bilingual in English and Spanish not necessary but a plus