- Administrative / Clerical
- Customer Service
About the Company:
At Adicio, our team of talented software developers and creative designers, online experts, customer service professionals and dedicated technical support staff are passionately committed to helping our customers realize their full potential. We are constantly improving our technology to accelerate the growth, and maximize the visibility, of our clients. And our job search portal, CareerCast.com, is designed to direct job seekers to our clients’ websites so our client’s sites benefit from increased traffic.
Adicio brings the fun of working to life with a fast-paced and innovative learning atmosphere that competes in the global Internet market. Our company offers a challenging, fun, and business casual environment with engaged co-workers who enjoy working and playing together. Each quarter we organize company-sponsored events like Padre Games, Holiday Parties, Bowling, Whale Watching, and more. The Company recognizes the value of diversity and provides an environment that promotes wellness amongst its employees.
Working at Adicio has many advantages, the company offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a 401K program, a wellness program including a subsidized on premises masseuse, as well as paid personal time off , volunteer paid day off and paid holidays.
- Business programming, database design/processing and report writing in Microsoft Access.
- Documentation of existing backend applications and databases written/created in Microsoft Access
- Design, coding, implementation, quality assurance testing and reporting writing of back-end applications, based on defined business requirements.
- Collaborate with the accounting/finance personnel to create business applications to solve problems in a timely manner.
- Recommend changes in our back-end applications for greater consistency, performance, and security.
Skills, Requirements and Experience:
- 1 – 3 years of experience programming and database manipulation in Microsoft Access
- Some knowledge of accounting and/or Quickbooks a plus, but not required.
- Excellent skills in other Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, & Mail)
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High degree of confidentiality (honesty and integrity is a must).
- Quick learner and high level of energy.